Jan 24, 2018

Battery explosion shocking video during her experience by a person throughBitten!

Battery explosion shocking video during her experience by a person throughBitten!

Many of the practices performed by users in their dealings with electronic devices are often wrong, which may cause problems may be dangerous at times, as evidenced by the new video spread on social media and battery explosion appears in someone's hand after each cottage Rob him of the intensity.Spread on the Chinese social media over the last few days the video located in one of the stages in China, electronics shops and local press suggest that the incident occurred on 19 January, and the surveillance cameras recorded the proceedings in that place.According to the Chinese press, the men came to replace the old iPhone phone battery with a new one, as an attempt to test the new battery and some strength, to fall accident when battery exploded in his face amid those around him, as a reminder, this practice is wrong, but it's very serious.


This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post
 

Ad Blocker Detected

please understand that without advertising this website wouldn't be here. We serve responsible ads and ask that you disable your ad blocker while visiting. Thank you for your support??