How To Delete A Folder That Won't Delete [SOLVED] fix-problem Windows 7/8/10... without programs
Often you might try to delete a file on your computer but find error messages show you that this file cannot be deleted, of course this is highly annoying especially if the file is not useful or significant size and might happen in other files, today you will learn a way counter to previous topic where cents He knew the way to remove stubborn or files that cannot be removed from the computer with ease and without the need to use programs.
First: why some files become unusable for deletion?
-There are a variety of reasons that may cause inability to delete files from your computer, these reasons may be clarified through error messages but the user may not understand their meaning, the error messages that appear in this case:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- The file is used by another program or user.
- The source or destination of the file may be in use.
- There has been a sharing violation.
What are the reasons for not being able to delete some files on the computer?
1. you may be using a file "video clip for example and try to delete it and of course you can't. where must closeThe video clip and then delete it.2. some files can't be deleted only by Edmund account Administrator "until you have the authority to" files in Internet cafes user cannot delete them.3. If the file has been damaged, you might not do it deleted because the file system is damaged.4. it may be the file that you want to delete the work in the background, it does not appear that it does work, but it might as well be "like files containing the Trojan".
Secondly: how to delete stubborn file without software?
rd /s "\\?\Location\FileName exmp : rd /s "\\?\C:\Users\the system\Desktop\protection